God...Family...Friends...The Best things in life!
Nice edits, Bink! Do I have two photographers in the family? I sent Wyatt's car seat today, as well as the other things that you were expecting. It should be there Tues. or Wed. I sent it through DHL.Love you,Mom
What a darling little house. Is it in Indep?I've enjoyed your pictures. :) Your little man sure is growing and such a cutie.Love you!!
Yes, its in Indy. Its only a few block from his parents:-)
I hope that wasn't a smart crack! It would make me feel even safer if we had got that house right smack dab behind them, so Ha! Love you any-who!
I wasn't, I was just trying to let people know kind of where in Indy it was. Calm down sister, stress is not good for a bride:-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice edits, Bink! Do I have two photographers in the family? I sent Wyatt's car seat today, as well as the other things that you were expecting. It should be there Tues. or Wed. I sent it through DHL.
Love you,
Mom
What a darling little house. Is it in Indep?
I've enjoyed your pictures. :) Your little man sure is growing and such a cutie.
Love you!!
Yes, its in Indy. Its only a few block from his parents:-)
I hope that wasn't a smart crack! It would make me feel even safer if we had got that house right smack dab behind them, so Ha! Love you any-who!
I wasn't, I was just trying to let people know kind of where in Indy it was. Calm down sister, stress is not good for a bride:-)
Post a Comment