Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lots of Random Pictures...

"Do we look alike Mommy?" Wyatt and his cute little jeans.... Again, in his cute little jeans, can you tell that I like them? Scott and Wyatt making faces at each other. Wyatt trying to get Scott's hat...so much fun! The "first" winter wear of this season... We are putting the swing away, and this is why.... I came into the livingroom and this is what I found... I came into the livingroom and this is what I found... He has pulled the hood down and was swinging back and forth just looking at it. He is so funny. I looked toward the bedroom the other day and found this little guy looking and me and playing "Peek-a-boo" "Peek-a-boo Mommy!" Charging.... Elise, our favorite babysitter...Wyatt loved her! Excuse the picture...I love to watch them both sleep...What angels!

1 comment:

Brenda Marquez said...

This little guy is so adorable! Even if I am his "Noni", which makes me a bit prejudice, but he is truly one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! Great shots of my son-in-law and Wyatt and also with Chopper, one of my favorite little animals! I love you guys so much! I also love the Thanksgiving video. That's a great shot of the three of you. His walker is neat. I didn't have it pictured like that, and I really like it.

Love and Prayers,
Mom (Noni)